The Lennox will stand tall as a symbol of the Parramatta Renaissance. Timeless yet distinctive, it is a beacon people will recognise from afar – emerging in the geographic heart of Sydney.
Close up, this is a tower that lifts the human experience of this rapidly evolving urban destination. On the riverfront where Church Street meets the brand new boardwalk and endless stretches of waterside parkland, it offers a hotel-like lifestyle for everyday living. Every detail will be taken care of – from premium resident only facilities to innovative parking.
It’s a striking new landmark on the Parramatta skyline. And up close, The Lennox is just as impressive.
At the base, sandstone cladding and colonnades recall the architectural history of Parramatta’s past, adding visual links to the adjacent Lennox Bridge.
Soaring blades create pocket recesses that leave shadow lines in the tower’s façade. Slender forms of reflective glass rise majestically over the Parramatta River, and integrate with the river foreshore and the rejuvenated public spaces.
- Hotel style amenities on level 3 including a Zen gym, Watermark pool, garden, bbq area, exclusive lounge room, and terrace with seating areas
- The Residences: apartments featuring premium finishes including timber flooring, designer tiles and wool-blend carpet
- The Suites: larger apartments with more flexible floorplans and luxury finishes.
- SkyVillas: The Lennox's most opulent offering. Custom-designed houses on the top floor at 200sqm each.
- Walking distance to centre of Parramatta CBD; an area characterised by immense commercial and infrastructural growth
- On the doorstep of Parramatta's eat street, Church St. Comprises a gourmet smogasbord of restaurants including Jamie's Trattoria, El Phoenician, The Gelato Lab and Gelato Messina
- 3 minute drive to Parramatta Wesfield, which includes a Coles, Woolworths, David Jones, Zara amongst many incredible others
- Quality education is within easy reach at The King's School, Tara Anglican School For Girls, Parramatta Public School and Western Sydney University
12 Phillip St