Introducing Imperial. This extraordinary building will soon be home to the most iconic and unforgettable residences ever created in the heart of Hurstville, the bustling Southern capital of Sydney.
High in the sky, multiple gardens green the rooftops, forming welcome retreats in people’s busy metropolitan routines. Inside, Imperial’s spectacular range of residences are luxuriously and intelligently designed to bring in abundant views, light and air with footstep proximity to major transport nodes and the best of cosmopolitan life.
As bold as it is glamorous, Imperial marks a new chapter in Hurstville’s growth and appeal while simultaneously championing the value of iconic, original and enduring design.
- Sweeping views of Sydney CBD and Botany Bay
- 2 sky gardens with BBQ facilities and a podium garden
- Premium AEG Appliances in the kitchen
- 550m to Hurstville Train Station
- Get to the city in <20min with the one stop express train services to the CBD
- One street over from Hurstville Westfield and Hurstville’s eat street, Forest Road.
- 15 minute drive to Sydney Airport
DOWNLOAD PROJECT BROCHURE
23 - 31 Treacy Street,
1800 782 998