Located in the heart of Auburn’s retail corridor, Aya Eliza is poised to set a new benchmark in residential design for the area and pioneer significant enhancement of the streetscape. Aya Eliza’s towers are also among the area’s tallest, providing the best views that Western Sydney has to offer.
Encompassing a village square and retail component, Aya Eliza is a mixed-use development that benefits from a highly centralised location in Auburn. At just moments away from an array of employment, recreation and public transport options, Aya Eliza is the embodiment of convenient living.
Aya Eliza’s interiors are modern and clean with elegantly crafted joinery and clever functionality. A contemporary yet classic palette of warm latte tones provides a backdrop for residents to personalise their spaces. It is this neutrality that makes Aya’s design completely universal and timeless; a trait highly prized by investors and homeowners alike.
- Sweeping views of the Blue Mountains and Sydney CBD
- Modern Interiors
- 300m to Auburn Train Station
- Auburn Central just footsteps from your door, which contains a range of shops and services
- Sydney Olympic Park just 10 minutes’ drive away
- 20 min drive to Parramatta and Sydney CBD
- 4 primary schools, 3 secondary schools and Sydney CBD nearby
- Rising demand: annual population growth in Auburn at 2.5%
- Annual rent growth of 6%
93-105 Auburn Rd
Auburn NSW 2144
1800 772 219